- WEIGH SAFE 180 HITCH CHROME EDITION: Introducing the Weigh Safe 180-degree Hitch Chrome Edition, the Best-Looking/Rugged drop hitch on the market. The 180 Hitch Chrome Edition with quick exchange, easy adjustment, and heavy-duty towing capacity is designed to function perfectly with all of your trailers in order to satisfy all your towing needs. The 180 Hitch is the definition of adaptability and ease, with an array of hitch ball sizes, and premium aluminum components for long-lasting clean rota
- ADJUSTABLE BALL MOUNT: This 4 Inch drop hitch is a dream come true, allowing you to tow trailers of different heights with the same vehicle. The drop hitch adjusts in 1″ increments, so you get the perfect fit every time. The 180 Hitch Chrome Edition comes standard with a double (lock-in) pin for extra support and strength. Fits 2? Receivers which are found on all 1/2-ton trucks (F-150, Chevy 1500, Ram 1500, Titan etc.) and most SUV?s.
- HEAVY-DUTY TOWING CAPACITY: Made of 16 lbs. of solid 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum this hitch is as tough as they come. This ball mount boasts a towing capacity (GTW) of 10,000 lbs. while using the 2 5/16″ ball and 8,000 LBS while using the 2″ ball, and is capable at towing with a 1,500lbs. max tongue weight
- CERAKOTE- a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market. Cerakote ceramic coatings utilizes state-of-the-art technology.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET ON THE ROAD: This adjustable trailer hitch mount has it all; a 4″ drop drawbar, 180 slider, Chrome Plated combo ball (2? & 2 5/16?), ball retaining pin, lock plate key assembly, dust lock cover, Keyed-Alike Hitch Locking Pin and 1 year warranty.
There are no reviews yet!