- RV ELECTRICAL PROTECTION: Protects your camper from dangerous high (>132 VAC) and low (<102 VAC) voltage levels as well as power surges.
- AUTO CONNECT/DISCONNECT & DIAGNOSTIC LEDS: Automatically disconnects from dangerous conditions & reconnects after normal operating conditions are restored. Diagnostic LEDs indicate faults when you connect your electrical cord to the power pedestal.
- PROTECTS AGAINST WIRING ISSUES: Protects against faults for reverse polarity, open neutral, and other wiring issues.
- CAMPER SURGE PROTECTOR: This surge protector for RVs provides integrated surge protection up to 4,200 Joules.
- 50-AMP: 50-amp male (NEMA 14-50P)/50-amp female (NEMA 14-50R).
- WEATHERPROOF & SIMPLE TO USE: Product withstands adverse weather conditions when installed in the upright position. Power Grip handles provide contoured grips for easier plugging and unplugging.
|Item Weight||6.82 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27.5 x 5.4 x 5.9 inches|
|Item model number||55306|
|Batteries||1 Unknown batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||55306|
|OEM Part Number||55306|
|Special Features||Surge Protection|