- The new 8000 watt 12 volt inverter model has all the capabilities of the old and more. AIMS Power is constantly reinventing the inverter so that users are provided with the best technology available on the market. This inverter is 20 pounds lighter than the old version and less than half the size. The reduced weight/size will be greatly appreciated if using this inverter with a Vision battery bank from AIMS Power, which can become quite heavy depending on how many are needed for the application at hand. This inverters new sleek design only makes it more versatile and applicable to any situation.
This inverter also underwent a redesign of its ac outlets, converting from a cluster to a strip layout, which improves its functionality when using oddly shaped plugs. Another added feature is the newly improved terminal block, which ensures that this 8000 watt inverter puts out the max power it says it will.
The DC inputs on this inverter also underwent a redesign. They are now simplified to one negative and one positive input, rather than four of each, creating more ease of use during the install.
What also makes this AIMS Power inverter special is its capability to run off of most vehicles and/or boats standard power system at 12 volts. That makes the inverter very attractive to mobile business owners since users dont have to modify a vehicles standard power system in order to run the inverter off a car or truck. This definitely saves some money if upgrading a fleet of vehicles with some aftermarket equipment that requires this much power.
If you need a similar inverter with a bit more power, try our new 10000 watt inverter model. Have a construction business that requires operating heavy-duty equipment and/or power tools at different locations? This AIMS Power inverter is perfect for the job, because it can handle even the most rugged conditions whether its heat, humidity or dust and dirt. This inverter is equipped with dual cooling fans and over-temperature protection that keeps it from overheating and conformal coated boards that protect the device from water vapor, dust or dirt in the air. This inverter provides the reliability needed in many business applications.
Have an RV youd like to maintain power in during the late hours of the night? This AIMS Power inverter is perfect, because youll be able to enjoy the comforts of home without the noisy generator running. Or do you have a boat that youd like to fit with some aftermarket fishing equipment? This new model wont weigh you down or take up precious space in your boat.
Whether youre looking to upfit your boat with some fancy electronic fishing equipment or upgrade your recreational vehicle with some aftermarket features, this inverter will get you all the power you need and then some.
- 8000W max continuous power Modified sine wave with Pulse Width Modulation technology (soft start)
- Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
- Amp meter on front panel to monitor your current use (rate at which battery is drained)
- Over Temperature LED indicator
- Over Load LED indicator
- AC direct connect terminal block
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
- Internally fuse protected
- AC output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 8000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 16000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 1.3 DC amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 19 X 7 X 6.5
- Weight: unit 19lbs boxed 24 lbs
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
- This inverter requires 2 sets of 4 AWT cable if you are going to run at 8000 watts.