CURT 17063 MV Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch with Sway Control, Up to 14,000 lbs, 2-Inch Shank, 2-5/16-Inch Ball
- LEVEL TOWING. This weight distribution hitch offers a smoother ride and improved control by distributing the tongue weight of the trailer across the vehicle-trailer combination and leveling the load. It also includes a trailer sway control bar to further enhance driver control by resisting trailer sway.
- CONTINUOUS LUBRICATION. This CURT weight distribution hitch with sway control is equipped with an integrated lubrication system for smooth, quiet towing. The hitch head has two easy-access grease zerk fittings that provide continuous lubrication while towing.
- RELIABLE STRENGTH. This load-leveling hitch is constructed with a fabricated head and has 31-3/16-inch long forged steel spring bars. It is rated to tow 10,000 to 14,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 1,000 to 1,400 lbs. tongue weight.
- STANDARD FIT. To ensure maximum versatility, this stabilizer hitch comes with a highly adjustable 2-inch shank that fits virtually any industry-standard 2-inch trailer hitch receiver. It also includes a pre-torqued 2-5/16-inch trailer ball for ready coupling.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting resilience to the elements, this weight distribution hitch with sway control is covered in a durable carbide black powder coat finish.